COVID-19 STUDIO PRECAUTIONS
The health, safety, and happiness of my clients is the highest priority. In order to make that happen, I will be slightly adjusting procedures for the foreseeable future.
- I will be wearing a mask the entire time you are at the studio.
- I am having my temperature checked every morning.
- I am getting tested for Covid-19 regularly.
- I will have hand sanitizer available upon arrival at the studio, please feel free to use this as often as you would like.
- I will refrain from handshakes, high fives, and physical contact unless completely necessary (Adjusting stubborn clothing and hair). If you would like to adjust these things yourself, please let me know, and I will advice you on how.
- Distance will be maintained as much as possible throughout the shoot, except for when an image requires a closer shooting proximity. I have setup a separate image review station in order to allow for more space when reviewing images together. This allows us to be 10 feet plus apart when reviewing and selecting images.
- After every shoot, high touched and trafficked areas will be thoroughly wiped with disinfectant.
- If you are not feeling well, or have had contact with someone who has shown any cold/flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. There will be no additional fees at this time for rescheduling. Any deposits paid will not be refunded if you cancel our session.